Author: Carol V Aebersold
Brand: The Elf on the Shelf
Color: (Blue-eyed Boy) Classic
- Box set includes one of Santa's blue-eyed boy scout elves as well as a beautifully illustrated storybook
- A timeless holiday tradition that the whole family will enjoy
- #1 international bestseller
- Boy elves with brown eyes and dark skin tone and girl elves with blue eyes and light skin tone or brown eyes and dark skin tone are also available
- Scout elf figurine accessories also available, sold separately
Number Of Pages: 26
Details: The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (includes blue-eyed, light skin tone boy scout elf)
Bring the Christmas magic home to your family this year! The original Elf on the Shelf set includes a magical scout elf from the North Pole and a beautiful children’s story book, all in a keepsake gift box. When you adopt this special elf and name him, he receives his Christmas magic and can fly to the North Pole—but only when all girls and boys are sound asleep. At the start of each holiday season, the elf returns to his family’s house to be Santa’s eyes and ears, and every night he travels back to the North Pole to report in. Families can register their elf online to receive an official adoption certificate and a special letter from Santa. Set includes boy elf with light skin tone.
- A timeless Christmas tradition that the whole family can enjoy
- The Elf on the Shelf comes in light skin tone and dark skin tone boy and girl scout elves
- Bestseller with over 4 million copies sold
- A Scout Elf Game Day Jersey is available, sold separately
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition is the very special tool that helps Santa know who to put on the Naughty and Nice list. This interactive holiday hide-and-seek tradition is perfect for children and families of all ages. The tradition begins when Santa sends his scout elves out to Elf Adoption Centers. Waiting for their families to bring them home, these patient elves hibernate until their family reads The Elf on the Shelf, gives their elf a very special name, and registers their adoption online. Once named, each scout elf will receive its Christmas magic and becomes part of the family's Christmas each and every year.
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition Scout elves are eyes and ears of Santa Claus
Although they cannot be touched, or else they may lose their magic, the elf will always listen and relay messages back to Santa. Taking in all the day-to-day activities around the house, no good deed goes unnoticed; these scout elves take their job seriously.
Before the family awakes each morning, their special scout elf will fly back to their home from the North Pole. However, since these elves like to play games, don't expect to find them in the same spot! While some like to hide in the freezer (probably because it reminds them of the North Pole) and others prefer to sit on the fireplace mantle or hang from the chandelier, these elves love to play hide-and-seek with their families.